Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Dinner Date Invite!

I've been looking for a way to connect with other people who miss babies they love - On July 18th we will meet at Applebees in Dover. Come out and join us for fellowship and good food, Darla (A baby loss friend of mine who is helping me with Rachel's Race too) & I will be there with our families. PLUS, Applebees has offered to donate 15% ...of whatever we spend to Baby Rachel's Legacy (the non-profit, not the race). Comment below and I'll send you the flyer to bring with you.  

 We will be there at 6 if you would like to meet up (please let me know so I can reserve space for us), but they are offering the donation between 4-9pm if you just want to go with your family and dine for a good cause, even if baby loss is not something you have been affected by.

 If you join us, the money raised will be donated in memory of the child you are dining in for! Although Rachel will be on my heart (as always), that night, I will be dining in memory of Kayli Kruid, my friend Kelli's daughter whose 1st birthday is on July 18. If you don't have a loved one you have lost, maybe you could join me for Kayli's birthday ♥ I'll have a photo of her with me can tell you her story and about how amazing her mama is :o)

 Come out and share your stories with us! We would love to see you! This is a public event so invite your friends and family! Just be sure to bring your flyer with you! Hope to see you!

RSVP Here!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer :( I think it's a wonderful idea!!! I'll be thinking of you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes