Friday, August 10, 2012

A Special Visit

This is us with my friend Tienne and her family - Her & I met through my blog and although we don't talk as often as we used to, her and her family hold a very special place in my heart.

She is 30 weeks pregnant and traveled from Ohio with her 4 other kids (and 2 more in her heart) to come to Rachel's Race.  It was an honor to remember her 2 babies with her.

They also came to church with us the next morning.  Her daughter is 2 months older than Rachel would be and was wearing a dress with a little daisy on it. Her older daughter was wearing a daisy from Rachel's Race in her hair.  I could just imagine Rachel sitting there with us.   After service, we played on Rachel's Playground together. 

It's funny to me that there are just 2 of us in this photo and so many kids.  We are truly blessed.  But as we took that picture, I know we both realized we were missing 4 more...  so dearly loved and missed.

This is by far the biggest blessing I've had in a very long time.  Thank you Tienne for making the haul - you will never know how much it means.

When I finish my book, you will also see that Tienne helped me get the start of it....

Thanking the Lord for the friendships that have kept me going thru this trial.  These are the gifts that can never be taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes