Saturday, June 28, 2014

Amazing Vacation Rental for Sale!! Cheap!

My good friend Donna won a silent auction item at a fundraising banquet a while back.  She had won it for a steal of $600 and intended to give it to a family member as a gift.

Before last year's race, she offered it to me because her family member wasn't able to use it.  She said I could use it at the auction at Rachel's Race.

Then I called off the race last year.

I've been sitting on this unbelievable auction item for over a year now because of technicalities.  See, in order to do a raffle, you have to have a permit.  And since different states have different laws on raffles, you aren't supposed to do one on line.  So I was going to hold it until this years race and auction it there.

After talking to Denise (one of the owners), she mentioned that the house there is on the market.  Apparently it has been for some time with no bites, but this adds a complexity to the situation.

The item is for a week stay in an amazing 5 bedroom, 2 bath home in the Bahamas.  It has everything you need except for food and clothes right there for you to use, including kayaks, beach stuff, a washer and dryer, and games for kids!  They have a Bronco you can rent for $50 a day (or you can rent your own vehicle through a rental place) and their property manager will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the house at no extra charge!  I know many people who have vacationed there and love it!

So here is what I was thinking... Check out the site here., read about the amenities and if you are interested in going (which I have no doubt you will be if you look at the site!)  and would like to not only get an extremely discounted price for such accommodations on your vacation, but also have every dime you spend on it go towards Rachel's Legacy... email me or message me on Facebook.  I am not setting a price because something is better than nothing, so don't hesitate to make an offer!!

I believe the usual cost of a week stay here is $1750.  I will sell it to whoever is willing to pay the best reasonable offer and all proceeds will go towards Rachel's Race.

Since buying something like this while it is on the market comes with a risk, I will guarantee a refund of your money until the end of October.  If you try to use it before then and are not able to because they sell their house, you will get your money back.  The owners have people reserved into October, so you will want to book your week soon!!  You can see what is available right on their site!

*Please note:  Airfare is NOT included and is your own responsibility. This is for one week stay at Parlay at Sunset ONLY.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes