Thursday, June 26, 2014

Rachel's Impact - Part 1

For Rachel's 2nd Birthday, I asked people to send us notes letting us know how Rachel impacted their lives.  We read them out loud and had them placed all around our house during her party that year.  It was really special to read together all the responses we got, knowing that it was only a small portion of the innumerable ways Rachel changed the world.  I had meant to post them for you all to read, but that year turned out to be very difficult for me and I never got to it.  

Since I'm barely blogging right now with the race coming up, but still have the deep desire to continue sharing her with you all, I have decided I will start sharing them this week - one or so at a time....  Kind of the way she continues to touch hearts.... 

Here we go.....



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes