2.That God is the Lifter of my head.
3.Wiggly baby feet
6.Homeschool mornings in our PJ's
8.He pursues me with an everlasting love and doesn't allow me to put another before him.
9. Determination....my own (a gift from Rachel) and my childrens'.
10. He prepares us....for the good, the bad, the happy, the sad. He is always preparing us to be ready for what's to come.
11. That while we are totally unaware....growth is happening....sometimes in such small measures that we can't see the enormous difference it's making in us. I'm also so grateful to be able to watch Asa grow...although he's growing WAY too fast for my liking, I am painfully aware of what my other option would be - to not see him grow - and so glad I can.
13. that even messy things in life can still be sweet... sometimes the sweetest things are the messiest.
|Hershey Kisses :o)|
15. 9 amazing, beautiful, totally undeserved years with our precious daughter Desirae.
16. The lost and found.... last week we went to Rachel's grave in the dark. I brought home a decoration someone had left and when I got home realized the bow was missing. Today when I went, I found it laying on the snow covered road...still with a piece of evergreen attached to it. I knew it was likely to still be there since it is a cemetery and there's not much traffic, but even still, when I picked it up and brought it with me, I was so excited to have found what I had lost. I didn't care that it was dirty and worn out from the weather.
I think that is a picture of how God must feel when one of His children comes back to him....even though He knows where we are, he rejoices when we are found. He wants us with him FULLY, not just attached to a limb by a thread. He doesn't mind that we are dirty and worn out....he just scoops us up and welcomes us back.
18. A daisy that didn't fade - the only one left standing...buying me a little more time to get new flowers for Rachel in the house and reminding me that she is still blooming