Monday, April 11, 2011

Playground Info

We've started a fundraiser at church that has already brought in $1470 and we still have 2 weeks to go!  Plus, Learning Structures was able to get a company out of California that they work with called Pacific Fibre to donate the cargo net and that saves us another $575!  So, we're down another $2,045 this week!!  Praise God!  He is bringing the details together.  We still need more volunteers to help with the build - let us know if you're interested.

We're having a meeting tonight.  If you can join us, please do!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so yesterday I was cleaning up a part of my yard to plant the flowers I bought threw the fund raiser. And I worked most of the day in between running errands looking after Hunter and so forth. As I am planting the tulips I am also listening to my Ipod, and the song Blessings came on that I downloaded when you posted it. Just wanted to share. I figured it would bring a smile to your face. I can't make the meeting but we will be there to help build. If I can get some of Kirsten's friends to come along I will. ~Bridget~

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes