Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rachel's Playground is Almost Paid For!

I got a call from church today to tell me I got another donation...  It was from one of my favorite people in my family (I won't say who in case he doesn't want me to) and it was for $2,000!  My heart melted again.  He's the one who although I don't see him much, he's always around.  He remembers the kids at every birthday and at Christmas and shows up for everything he can, but sits quietly in the background.  Just his presence brings me great comfort and a huge smile to my face.  And for as often as I think of him with love, I am certain he does the same of me.  The dollar amount isn't what tells me that...it's the way he has always consistently been there - even from far away. 

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite people also, and for the same reasons. Nothing speaks love more, than for one to be consistently and quietly in your life. He is never judgemental and always supportive. I'm very grateful to have him in my life, and thankful he is in yours, Megs & Shawns.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome surprise!!! =) I'm so happy for you, Stacy! Happy about the donation, but even more so that you have such wonderful people in your life who shower you with love!! What a blessing!

    Love,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have such a special person in your family and your life!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes