Friday, November 9, 2012

Almost Half Way There!!

I just went to my last Puzzle update post to copy the names from the last couple weeks so I could paste them to this post.  I suppose it's probably a 'coincidence' that there have been 143 hits on it ♥.

I also didn't realize almost a week has gone by since I wrote.  I'm so ridiculously busy, it's not even funny.  I'm surprised I'm still swimming....  I suppose it's not a bad thing as her birthday approaches, but I feel like I could use some time to sit still and feel what this month brings about for heart ache.  It always comes out somehow - can't avoid it forever....

So, without further adieu, here is the update - which is VERY encouraging for me!! 

Week One:

1. Jason Corbett ♥
2. Elizabeth Corbett
3. Sebby Mardon ♥
4. Donna Wynot
5. Donna Wynot
6. Donna Wynot
7. Donna Wynot
8. Donna Wynot
9. Jennifer Tate
10. Jennifer Tate
11. Alisha Guilmette
12. Nicole Caviris
13. 'Litte One' ♥
14. The Meehans
15. Cindy Winden
16. Cindy Winden

Week Two:

17. Hope McKeen ♥
18. Cyndie Paraski
19. Cyndie Paraski
20. Lynda Snelson ("in memory of Rachel") ♥
21. Baby String ♥
22. Kim Carnevale
23. Nate Carnevale

Week Three:

24. "A friend"
25. "A friend"
26. In memory of Jordan, Christian & Hayden ♥ ♥ ♥
27. "A friend"
28. "A friend"
29. "A friend"
30. "A friend"
31. "A friend"
32. "A friend"
33. "A friend"
34. "A friend"
35. Anne Alix
36. Chris Alix
37. Isabelle Alix
38. Rose J. Alix ♥
39. Matthew Alix
40. Derrick Marsh
41. Erin Thompson
42. Karla Dillon

43. Rachel Alice Aube ♥

44. Scott Dillon
45. Caroline Dillon
46. Cameron Dillon


These donations have been made from all over... NH, CA, OH, ME, and even Austrailia!  The ♥'s represent pieces purchased in memory of babies.

Thank you all so very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes