Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank You

I have received dozens of messages, e-mails, and phone calls after my last couple of posts.  I just don't have it in me to respond to them all individually.  Since I started my blog in Aug. 2010, other than a couple I missed right after I had Asa, I have responded to each and every email I have been blessed to receive.

(side note: After Rachel died, I emailed Angie Smith and got an auto-response that she didn't have time to respond to emails from people and I was hurt, so I vowed to never do that and if you've ever emailed me, you know this to be true)

So, I'm feeling really bad about not getting back to everyone.  I'm hoping that everyone who sent one or called will see this and know that I so appreciate you taking the time to let me know you're thinking of me and that you love Rachel. 

Please pray for me, I can't seem to stop crying.... it's been 3 days like this.  At this point, I can't wait for Mother's Day to just be over.... hopefully that will help.  ?  who knows.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you! The song Carry You to Jesus by Steven Curtis Chapman makes me think of you. If you haven't heard it, here is it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ozli3yTVs

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes