Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prayer Vigil

My sister's in Christ held a prayer vigil Tuesday and prayed for us. Thankfully, they share the same love of photos as I do and sent me these to share with you.

They laid hands on us and prayed for healing. It was an emotional time for me. I prayed along silently and begged God to heal her. I have never prayed so fervently for one thing before. Believing that He absolutely can, but knowing He might not. It's a difficult, yet good, place to be - surrendering to His will and trusting in His goodness even though I don't want to do this. That's what Jesus did for us.


I could feel Rachel moving around, probably dancing again! She is so beautiful. I am sure she will love heaven... and I look forward to the day when I will dance right along with her. I will probably recognize her by her dance moves! I have fallen in love with her personality already - unpredictable and feisty, yet gentle and graceful. I wish I could make things better for her. Maybe my idea of better really isn't better. I would love to watch her grow up. Heaven seems so far away. But I guess we never really know, do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes