Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Benefit Concert this Weekend

My family and friends are doing a benefit concert to raise money to pay for my Uncle Dale's funeral expenses and to help pay for the upcoming burial expenses for our baby.  It's on the 31st, my Uncle Dale's birthday, at the Elks in Dover NH (I believe it will be outside) from noon-6pm.  Kids are welcome and there will be music, food & raffles.  Please come out and join us! 

If you can't make it, but would like to donate, put your email address or phone number in a comment and I'll contact you and tell you how you can do that.  I can delete comments before they are seen so I will delete contact info and not post it on the blog.  If you want to leave a comment as well, do it separately and I will post those.  Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the news in Foster's about your benefit concert. You are an unbelievably strong and brave woman. I believe you and your husband are a great example of what parents should do for their children which is just love them with everything they have. I lost my daughter Amelia on December 21, 2009 to SIDS. She was just 3 months and 19 days old but I would not trade a single second I had with her for anything in the world, even if I knew she would leave us far too soon. Being a mother and being able to hold your baby is the greatest gift in the world. I will be thinking of and praying for your sweet Rachel and your whole family.
    God Bless
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes