Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh, to be three again...

Remember when your mom told you not to rush growing up?  If only I knew then how great being a kid was.  I was reminded of the simplicity that seems to disappear with age at dinner tonight...

"Can clothes walk without people in them?"  Isaiah asked us with wide eyes.

If only life was still so simple.  I had spent much of the afternoon looking at pro's & con's of c-sections with anencephalic babies and praying for God to open and shut doors to protect my heart and give me peace.  I'd love it if the only concern I had now was about how clothes make their way around... although, I have wondered if there was a way to get them to put themselves away!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Isaiah, some clothes can walk without people in them..............
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes