Wednesday, November 10, 2010

x + y = Pain.

My appointment today was a bummer.  My fluid is back up (not as high as it was, but getting there).  I am measuring 4 weeks bigger than I was 5 days ago (39 weeks when I'm really 33 and was 35 on Friday) and the sonographer didn't get a picture worth keeping, never mind worth posting.  They are also concerned because my weight keeps going down... I've NEVER heard that one before!  But the confusing part is that I've gotten so much bigger, yet keep losing weight.  She said to try to eat more protein.  I thought I was already trying to do that.  Please keep praying about my fluid... and especially that I won't break my water early.  3 weeks to go...  I want to make to my scheduled day.  It would be nice if just one thing could go as planned.  And please don't tell me that it will be God's plan if that happens.  I already know.  I've been holding off on using the antibiotic they gave me on Friday, but I'm still sick so I'm gonna take it.  She was concerned that I would still be fighting this when I have surgery and that wouldn't be good. They also recommended that I start taking the meds that help with the fluid again, but I just don't have peace about that right now.  So, I guess it makes sense that I had to sleep sitting up on the couch again last night.  extra fluid = pain.  This whole situation = pain.

3 comments:

  1. I have been where you are at and I am praying that your fluid levels resolve themselves. I know just how uncomfortable and painful it can be. Hoping Miss Rachel will stay put for 3 more weeks! Thinking of you and praying for you constantly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're in pain! :(
    What are some of your favorite types of protein? I would love to make you some! :)
    All my love, Beka

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is that I am sorry you are in pain and I am praying for you and your family! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes