Friday, February 11, 2011

Divine Romance

Time is a strange thing...last week 9 weeks felt like a long time, and this week 10 weeks feels like no time at all.  On the way to visit Rachel today, I heard a song that I wanted to share...It's called Divine Romance... I miss my girl.

The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

That sums it up...and it went really well with what I found when I got there...


I thought it must have been Matt who wrote it...but it wasn't.   There were hearts everywhere, surrounding her.  Thank you for this reminder... God loves my little girl, too.

His grace, beauty & glory is all she sees...she is completely satisfied...she is singing and dancing in His eternal love.  I'm happy for her.  What more could a mother want for her child? 
Still miss her...

4 comments:

  1. I just have to say "AMEN"! What more could or should any mother want? Although it's sometimes hard to remember that when all you want is to hold your little girl again. I know for me, I have to remind myself that it's pure selfishness and nothing more. I mean I want to be in Heaven! If I could trade places..., but I can't. So, as much as I long for her in my arms, I wouldn't wish her back, not when she is in the most perfect place, and happier than any of my other children will ever be here on earth. I continue to pray for peace for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I love all the hearts everywhere!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes