Monday, February 14, 2011

Flower Bulb Information

I had to change the end date of Rachel's Bulb Fundraiser because I realized that it takes them 30 days to send the proceeds and we wouldn't have it in time to build her Ark.  The new end date is March 31st.  Don't forget to order soon! Order Here

I have received a couple of questions that I wanted to pass along answers to, in case you've wondered too.

They ship the bulbs at the proper time for planting according to your time zone because bulbs are sensitive to temperature, even in shipping.  They guarantee all products so if you get anything and aren't happy, call them... I have also discovered that they have really good customer service.  Not all of their products are on the fundraiser.  You must shop from the list on the fundraising page I gave in the link.  The ones available on that list are only things that are meant to be planted in the spring... so that you can enjoy them this season. (they have a different list for the Fall fundraisers) 

One last thing...  I have a theory on all this snow...  it IS God's answer to my prayer for an early spring!  I think that God is giving us tons of snow so that when we have a sunny,dry, beautiful (early) spring and summer, the ground will have all the water it needs to make these flowers bloom beautifully!

1 comment:

  1. I like your theory lol. Bloom, baby, bloom!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes