Thursday, March 3, 2011

7,889,231 Seconds... But Who's Counting?

March 3...

I just looked at my ticker and saw
"It's been 3 months since we said goodbye"
It's no surprise, I knew it...so why does it hurt so bad to see it in writing?  The truth is if I saw each second since we said goodbye written out, it would do the same thing.  There is not a moment in this life that my heart doesn't ache for my precious girl

3 short months ago we held in our arms
3 long months ago we watched her slip away.

Words can't express how much it hurts

6 comments:

  1. Words are often insufficient. But your heart shines through whether you use a few words or avalance of them.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG hugs to you, my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying with you dear friend.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking of you today and everyday <3 hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 3 months in Heaven sweet Rachel

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes