Saturday, March 5, 2011

Don't Miss the Boat!

Our first meeting for Rachel's Playground will be tomorrow morning at Grace Community Church at 9:30.  If you are interested in helping us, please come find out how!  It will be a short meeting (maybe and hour) to inform everyone how we will do this in just 2 days, to delegate some of the jobs and to get this project going!  If you can come and want to join us beforehand for church, we'll be there at 8am and would be honored to have you.  (we sit in the far left section) If you can't be there, PLEASE pray for us!

I am more than excited about this memorial for our little girl.  If I can't bring her to a park with me, at least I can go to HER park!!  I can hardly believe this is really going to happen.  My vision started out as one swing hanging from a tree with a little marker that has her name on it.... girl's love swings...  and it has slowly become something so much greater with so much meaning.  I imagine the next 2 months will be emotional for me as we work our way toward May 7, when Rachel's Ark will be complete. 

I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you
Jeremiah 31:3

2 comments:

  1. I thought about attending the meeting after I finally had the right month in my head. LOL. But I have been sitting in the hospital with my son Hunter. He has had so many ear infections and strep throat they put his second set of ear plugs in, tonsils, & adnoids removed. He wasn't drinking anything so they admitted him Thurday afternoon. He finally started drinking today now he has spiked a fever. So my heart with be with you but not my body. I will be there with both kids when its time to build, can't wait to meet you in person. Put us in your prayers to make it home soon, don't know how much more my back can take of this cot they call a bed. ~Bridget~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you all!!! Love and Prayers....
    Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes