Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tomorrow's Meeting!!

I know this is last minute, I hadn't thought about it until now...I'm having a meeting for the playground Monday at 6pm at Grace Community Church.  Until now, I have only invited people who came to the last meeting.  I didn't realize until I was putting all the stuff together for this one that it would be helpful to have everyone that will be helping at the build at the meetings. This process is very precise and we need to develop teams and team captains for 17 different categories! Having people just show up that day will be tough. The address to my church is 159 Rochester Hill Rd. Rochester. I hope you can make it!  If you have contacted me about helping, please try to come!  This project will not be successful without the proper amount of help.  We need all skill levels so don't think you can't help!  Email me with any questions - rachelsmama@ymail.com


Love & Hope,
Stacy & Rachel

1 comment:

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes