Saturday, March 12, 2011

HE IS

I'm assuming you guys prayed for my neck??  I feel pretty close to 100% better today.  Thank you!

We had Samuel's birthday party today.  He is getting so big. I didn't really feel ready to have a party yet, but it was really nice.  He had a great time and we got showered with gifts too, in celebration of the new baby.

I was looking through Rachel's pictures today and the reality of what happened hit me.  That happened the other day too.  I was telling Denise when we were on our way out for dinner that sometimes I think about it all and none of it seems real.  I told her I think about Rachel and it doesn't feel like it could be real... did I really have a baby without the top of her head??  I think about the new baby and it doesn't feel like it could be real... will I really have a baby at the end of this pregnancy??  And no sooner did I say "None of it feels real", I looked at her clock in her car and on it, it says "I AM"

HE IS

He is real, He is in control, and He is with me.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! You changed your Blog--I love it!! I am glad your neck is feeling better, and yup, I prayed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I like the new blog and love the saying "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..." I have this hanging in my living room! Glad your neck feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know at times it doesn't feel real to me either but you are right about God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have felt that this isn't real at times too & HE IS!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes